OnTechnicalDebt is the premiere social media community for discussing Technical Debt. Sponsored by CAST, it is focused on bringing you all the latest conversations about best practice and latest thinking on managing Technical Debt – blog posts, videos, articles, papers and podcasts from established and emerging thought leaders.
- Technical Debt Twitter Event #boxchat April 29, 2013
- Visualizing Technical Debt April 2, 2013
- Can Technical Debt Be Quantified? The Limits And Promise Of The Metaphor March 19, 2013
- Prioritizing Your Technical Debt March 11, 2013
- Broken Windows February 27, 2013
- The Errors and Hazards of Technical Debt June 20, 2012
- Technical Debt Debate, with Ward Cunningham & Capers Jones January 22, 2013
- Technical Debt Folklore – “All technical debt is intentional” December 5, 2012
- Technical Debt: Naughty or Nice? January 7, 2013
- Part II: Practical Examples of Paying Down Technical Debt March 26, 2012
- Troy: Hi there}well written article, and totally what I ...
- Troy: Hi}Informative article, and just what I needed....
- Matt Holford: Don, Fantastic -- thanks for sharing that. Your p...
- Don O'Neill: Matt, Check out my article: “Technical Debt in th...
- No name: The metaphor name "technical debit" is misleading....
Follow @OnTechnicalDebt on Twitter
Agile Application Application Development Architecture Bill Curtis Business Applications Business Risk CAST Code Quality CRASH Design Debt Gartner ICSE Internal Software Quality Israel Gat IT Lean Messy code Outsourcing Podcast QA Quality Debt Refactor Scrum SEI - Software Engineering Institute Software Software Architecture Software Code Software Debt Software Defects Software Design Software Developer Software Development Software Maintainability Software Maintenance Software Project Software Quality Software Vendor Static Code Analysis Structural Quality Technical Debt technical quality Testing Ward Cunningham Webinar