OnTechnicalDebt is the premiere social media community for discussing Technical Debt. Sponsored by CAST, it is focused on bringing you all the latest conversations about best practice and latest thinking on managing Technical Debt – blog posts, videos, articles, papers and podcasts from established and emerging thought leaders.
White papers list
- How To Reduce Technical Debt? A Free Guide By Deloitte Consulting December 4, 2014
- Paying Down the Technical Debt Interest on your Applications — Dr. Bill Curtis March 30, 2012
- How to Monetize Application Technical Debt — Gartner & CAST January 1, 2012
- Measuring Technical Debt — North Carolina State University December 15, 2011
- To Pay or Not to Pay Design Debt — IEEE Computing Society December 14, 2011
- Managing Technical Debt in Software-Reliant Systems — SEI December 12, 2011
- The Symptoms and Causes of Technical Debt October 5, 2015
- The Prisoner’s Dilemma and Technical Debt October 1, 2015
- In Praise of Doing Agile the Right Way September 17, 2015
- Technical Debt Build-Up Fueled By Unfettered DevOps Practices July 30, 2015
- Technical Debt, Transparency, and the Iron Triangle of Development July 21, 2015
- The Errors and Hazards of Technical Debt June 20, 2012
- Technical Debt Debate, with Ward Cunningham & Capers Jones January 22, 2013
- Pragmatic Agile Development: How to develop fast & contain Technical Debt January 6, 2012
- Technical Debt Folklore – “All technical debt is intentional” December 5, 2012
- Technical Debt: Naughty or Nice? January 7, 2013
- Andy Keller: A great book on good and bad debt is Good Debt, Ba...
- Webcounted.com: Just desire to say your article is as surprising....
- Jim Bethancourt: Looks like the slides are posted here: http://rybe...
- Richard Bishop: Thanks for mentioning my article. I just noticed t...
- Michael Sloan: Researching comparative values for technical debt....
Agile Application Application Development Architecture Bill Curtis Business Applications Business Risk CAST CISQ Code Quality CRASH Design Debt Gartner Internal Software Quality Israel Gat IT IT Debt Lean Messy code Outsourcing Podcast Quality Debt Refactor Scrum SEI - Software Engineering Institute Software Software Architecture Software Code Software Debt Software Defects Software Developer Software Development Software Maintainability Software Maintenance Software Project Software Quality Software Vendor Static Code Analysis Structural Quality Technical Debt technical quality Testing Testing Debt Ward Cunningham Webinar
Follow @OnTechnicalDebt on Twitter