OnTechnicalDebt is the premiere social media community for discussing Technical Debt. Sponsored by CAST, it is focused on bringing you all the latest conversations about best practice and latest thinking on managing Technical Debt – blog posts, videos, articles, papers and podcasts from established and emerging thought leaders.
- Technical Debt: CISQ Releases New Standard to Define and Measure Technical Debt January 2, 2018
- Technical Debt & DevOps: 5 factors fueling automation in IT December 27, 2017
- The Pain Point of Technical Debt February 1, 2017
- Technical Debt The Right Way January 30, 2017
- Contribute to CISQ’s Technical Debt Remediation Survey January 11, 2017
- The Errors and Hazards of Technical Debt June 20, 2012
- Technical Debt Debate, with Ward Cunningham & Capers Jones January 22, 2013
- Technical Debt Folklore – “All technical debt is intentional” December 5, 2012
- Pragmatic Agile Development: How to develop fast & contain Technical Debt January 6, 2012
- Part II: Practical Examples of Paying Down Technical Debt March 26, 2012
- Bruce Langston: Good article. The IT industry is suffering from m...
- Darren Goldbach: Simple example but very meaningful. Small debt can...
- Andy Keller: A great book on good and bad debt is Good Debt, Ba...
- Webcounted.com: Just desire to say your article is as surprising....
- Jim Bethancourt: Looks like the slides are posted here: http://rybe...
Agile Application Application Development Architecture Bill Curtis Business Applications Business Risk CAST CISQ Code Quality CRASH Design Debt Gartner Internal Software Quality Israel Gat IT IT Debt Lean Messy code Outsourcing Podcast Quality Debt Refactor Scrum SEI - Software Engineering Institute Software Software Architecture Software Code Software Debt Software Defects Software Developer Software Development Software Maintainability Software Maintenance Software Project Software Quality Software Vendor Static Code Analysis Structural Quality Technical Debt technical quality Testing Testing Debt Ward Cunningham Webinar
Follow @OnTechnicalDebt on Twitter