OnTechnicalDebt is the premiere social media community for discussing Technical Debt. Sponsored by CAST, it is focused on bringing you all the latest conversations about best practice and latest thinking on managing Technical Debt – blog posts, videos, articles, papers and podcasts from established and emerging thought leaders.
- Is The NSA Caught In A Technical Debt Trap? March 6, 2014
- Technical Debt Study March 3, 2014
- Cost of Delay Due to Technical Debt February 14, 2014
- Technical Debt December 4, 2013
- The Debt Collectors November 13, 2013
- The Errors and Hazards of Technical Debt June 20, 2012
- Technical Debt Debate, with Ward Cunningham & Capers Jones January 22, 2013
- Technical Debt: Naughty or Nice? January 7, 2013
- Technical Debt Folklore – “All technical debt is intentional” December 5, 2012
- Part II: Practical Examples of Paying Down Technical Debt March 26, 2012
- Richard Bishop: Thanks for mentioning my article. I just noticed t...
- Michael Sloan: Researching comparative values for technical debt....
- Alexandra Szynkarski: Thanks for the information! The post has been upda...
- Dennis Mancl: The Technical Debt workshop at SPLASH has been mov...
- Troy: Hi}Very nice article, and totally what I needed....
Agile Application Application Development Architecture Bill Curtis Business Applications Business Risk CAST Code Quality CRASH Design Debt Gartner Internal Software Quality Israel Gat IT IT Debt Lean Messy code Outsourcing Podcast QA Quality Debt Refactor Scrum SEI - Software Engineering Institute Software Software Architecture Software Code Software Debt Software Defects Software Developer Software Development Software Maintainability Software Maintenance Software Project Software Quality Software Vendor Static Code Analysis Structural Quality Technical Debt technical quality Testing Testing Debt Ward Cunningham Webinar
Follow @OnTechnicalDebt on Twitter