If you have any comments or questions about OnTechnicalDebt, please complete the form below.
- Using Agile Techniques to Pay Back Technical Debt September 19, 2014
- Productive vs. Unproductive Work: Measuring Technical Debt September 15, 2014
- Managing Technical Debt – Part 1 September 10, 2014
- When Code is Considered Technical Debt September 8, 2014
- The Law of Brittleness… or Technical Debt? September 6, 2014
- The Errors and Hazards of Technical Debt June 20, 2012
- Technical Debt Debate, with Ward Cunningham & Capers Jones January 22, 2013
- Technical Debt Folklore – “All technical debt is intentional” December 5, 2012
- Part II: Practical Examples of Paying Down Technical Debt March 26, 2012
- Technical Debt: Naughty or Nice? January 7, 2013
- Webcounted.com: Just desire to say your article is as surprising....
- Jim Bethancourt: Looks like the slides are posted here: http://rybe...
- Richard Bishop: Thanks for mentioning my article. I just noticed t...
- Michael Sloan: Researching comparative values for technical debt....
- Alexandra Szynkarski: Thanks for the information! The post has been upda...
Agile Application Application Development Architecture Bill Curtis Business Applications Business Risk CAST Code Quality CRASH Design Debt Gartner Internal Software Quality Israel Gat IT IT Debt Lean Messy code Outsourcing Podcast QA Quality Debt Refactor Scrum SEI - Software Engineering Institute Software Software Architecture Software Code Software Debt Software Defects Software Developer Software Development Software Maintainability Software Maintenance Software Project Software Quality Software Vendor Static Code Analysis Structural Quality Technical Debt technical quality Testing Testing Debt Ward Cunningham Webinar
Follow @OnTechnicalDebt on Twitter