If you have any comments or questions about OnTechnicalDebt, please complete the form below.
- The ‘Why’ of Technical Debt October 4, 2016
- How to Avoid Technical Failure by Recognizing the Consequences of Technical Debt September 26, 2016
- Stop Paying Back Technical Debt, Accumulate Technical Wealth September 22, 2016
- Is The Technical Debt Metaphor Actually Helpful? September 15, 2016
- Detecting Software Vulnerabilities with Technical Debt August 25, 2016
- The Errors and Hazards of Technical Debt June 20, 2012
- Technical Debt Debate, with Ward Cunningham & Capers Jones January 22, 2013
- Technical Debt: Naughty or Nice? January 7, 2013
- Part II: Practical Examples of Paying Down Technical Debt March 26, 2012
- Technical Debt Folklore – “All technical debt is intentional” December 5, 2012
- Bruce Langston: Good article. The IT industry is suffering from m...
- Darren Goldbach: Simple example but very meaningful. Small debt can...
- Andy Keller: A great book on good and bad debt is Good Debt, Ba...
- Webcounted.com: Just desire to say your article is as surprising....
- Jim Bethancourt: Looks like the slides are posted here: http://rybe...
Agile Application Application Development Architecture Bill Curtis Business Applications Business Risk CAST CISQ Code Quality CRASH Design Debt Gartner Internal Software Quality Israel Gat IT IT Debt Lean Messy code Outsourcing Podcast Quality Debt Refactor Scrum SEI - Software Engineering Institute Software Software Architecture Software Code Software Debt Software Defects Software Developer Software Development Software Maintainability Software Maintenance Software Project Software Quality Software Vendor Static Code Analysis Structural Quality Technical Debt technical quality Testing Testing Debt Ward Cunningham Webinar
Follow @OnTechnicalDebt on Twitter