If you have any comments or questions about OnTechnicalDebt, please complete the form below.
- Faster Software Development with (Smart) Technical Debt October 16, 2014
- Managing Technical Debt with Agile: Care About Your Code October 14, 2014
- Technical Debt: Avoiding Loan Default September 26, 2014
- Paying Down Technical Debt: Work Smarter Not Harder September 24, 2014
- Using Agile Techniques to Pay Back Technical Debt September 19, 2014
- The Errors and Hazards of Technical Debt June 20, 2012
- Technical Debt Debate, with Ward Cunningham & Capers Jones January 22, 2013
- Pragmatic Agile Development: How to develop fast & contain Technical Debt January 6, 2012
- Part II: Practical Examples of Paying Down Technical Debt March 26, 2012
- Technical Debt Folklore – “All technical debt is intentional” December 5, 2012
- Webcounted.com: Just desire to say your article is as surprising....
- Jim Bethancourt: Looks like the slides are posted here: http://rybe...
- Richard Bishop: Thanks for mentioning my article. I just noticed t...
- Michael Sloan: Researching comparative values for technical debt....
- Alexandra Szynkarski: Thanks for the information! The post has been upda...
Agile Application Application Development Architecture Bill Curtis Business Applications Business Risk CAST Code Quality CRASH Design Debt Gartner Internal Software Quality Israel Gat IT IT Debt Lean Messy code Outsourcing Podcast QA Quality Debt Refactor Scrum SEI - Software Engineering Institute Software Software Architecture Software Code Software Debt Software Defects Software Developer Software Development Software Maintainability Software Maintenance Software Project Software Quality Software Vendor Static Code Analysis Structural Quality Technical Debt technical quality Testing Testing Debt Ward Cunningham Webinar
Follow @OnTechnicalDebt on Twitter