Technical Debt: The Silent Application Killer – ThoughtWorks
By Alexandra Szynkarski On December 6, 2011 At 10:06 am
Responses : No Comments
This SlideShare presentation from Graham Brooks (ThoughtWorks) explains why Technical Debt is an important concept to understand, as well as the different strategies that can be used to reduce it.
A. How large companies handle "Technical Debt"
B. 6 steps to manage technical debt effectively
C. Combating system complexity
D. NASA Project case study
E. Impact on the quality of your business-critical applications
Your Information will be kept private and secure.
- Technical Debt: Not Just a Technical ProblemMay 26, 2016
- Measuring Technical Debt to Increase Quality and PerformanceMay 19, 2016
- Building Your Software House with Big Data, Reliability, and Technical DebtMay 13, 2016
- UK Banking at risk of IT Failure and Technical DebtMay 9, 2016
- Managing Code Quality and Technical DebtApril 26, 2016
- Technical Debt: Not Just a Technical Problem May 26, 2016
- Measuring Technical Debt to Increase Quality and Performance May 19, 2016
- Building Your Software House with Big Data, Reliability, and Technical Debt May 13, 2016
- UK Banking at risk of IT Failure and Technical Debt May 9, 2016
- Managing Code Quality and Technical Debt April 26, 2016
- The Errors and Hazards of Technical Debt June 20, 2012
- Technical Debt Debate, with Ward Cunningham & Capers Jones January 22, 2013
- Part II: Practical Examples of Paying Down Technical Debt March 26, 2012
- Technical Debt: Naughty or Nice? January 7, 2013
- Technical Debt Folklore – “All technical debt is intentional” December 5, 2012
- Darren Goldbach: Simple example but very meaningful. Small debt can...
- Andy Keller: A great book on good and bad debt is Good Debt, Ba...
- Webcounted.com: Just desire to say your article is as surprising....
- Jim Bethancourt: Looks like the slides are posted here: http://rybe...
- Richard Bishop: Thanks for mentioning my article. I just noticed t...
Agile Application Application Development Architecture Bill Curtis Business Applications Business Risk CAST CISQ Code Quality CRASH Design Debt Gartner Internal Software Quality Israel Gat IT IT Debt Lean Messy code Outsourcing Podcast Quality Debt Refactor Scrum SEI - Software Engineering Institute Software Software Architecture Software Code Software Debt Software Defects Software Developer Software Development Software Maintainability Software Maintenance Software Project Software Quality Software Vendor Static Code Analysis Structural Quality Technical Debt technical quality Testing Testing Debt Ward Cunningham Webinar
Follow @OnTechnicalDebt on Twitter