Technical Debt: The Silent Application Killer – ThoughtWorks
By Alexandra Szynkarski On December 6, 2011 At 10:06 am
Responses : No Comments
This SlideShare presentation from Graham Brooks (ThoughtWorks) explains why Technical Debt is an important concept to understand, as well as the different strategies that can be used to reduce it.
Lean why you need to build security into your applications and how it will help improve and protect your business. Click the button below to get our FREE copy today.
Your Information will be kept private and secure.
- Why is Programming so Hard? – Incidental and Accidental ComplexityNovember 25, 2014
- Pay Yourself First: The Art Of Reducing Technical DebtNovember 17, 2014
- The Problem With “Technical Debt” And Other Agile TermsNovember 12, 2014
- The Broken Windows Theory of Technical DebtNovember 6, 2014
- Good and Bad Technical DebtNovember 3, 2014
White papers list
- Paying Down the Technical Debt Interest on your Applications — Dr. Bill Curtis March 30, 2012
- How to Monetize Application Technical Debt — Gartner & CAST January 1, 2012
- Measuring Technical Debt — North Carolina State University December 15, 2011
- To Pay or Not to Pay Design Debt — IEEE Computing Society December 14, 2011
- Managing Technical Debt in Software-Reliant Systems — SEI December 12, 2011
- Delving into Technical Debt — Cutter Consortium December 11, 2011
- Why is Programming so Hard? – Incidental and Accidental Complexity November 25, 2014
- Pay Yourself First: The Art Of Reducing Technical Debt November 17, 2014
- The Problem With “Technical Debt” And Other Agile Terms November 12, 2014
- The Broken Windows Theory of Technical Debt November 6, 2014
- Good and Bad Technical Debt November 3, 2014
- The Errors and Hazards of Technical Debt June 20, 2012
- Technical Debt Debate, with Ward Cunningham & Capers Jones January 22, 2013
- Technical Debt Folklore – “All technical debt is intentional” December 5, 2012
- Part II: Practical Examples of Paying Down Technical Debt March 26, 2012
- Pragmatic Agile Development: How to develop fast & contain Technical Debt January 6, 2012
- Webcounted.com: Just desire to say your article is as surprising....
- Jim Bethancourt: Looks like the slides are posted here: http://rybe...
- Richard Bishop: Thanks for mentioning my article. I just noticed t...
- Michael Sloan: Researching comparative values for technical debt....
- Alexandra Szynkarski: Thanks for the information! The post has been upda...
Agile Application Application Development Architecture Bill Curtis Business Applications Business Risk CAST Code Quality CRASH Design Debt Gartner Internal Software Quality Israel Gat IT IT Debt Lean Messy code Outsourcing Podcast QA Quality Debt Refactor Scrum SEI - Software Engineering Institute Software Software Architecture Software Code Software Debt Software Defects Software Developer Software Development Software Maintainability Software Maintenance Software Project Software Quality Software Vendor Static Code Analysis Structural Quality Technical Debt technical quality Testing Testing Debt Ward Cunningham Webinar
Follow @OnTechnicalDebt on Twitter