Technical Debt: The Silent Application Killer – ThoughtWorks
By Alexandra Szynkarski On December 6, 2011 At 10:06 am
Responses : No Comments
This SlideShare presentation from Graham Brooks (ThoughtWorks) explains why Technical Debt is an important concept to understand, as well as the different strategies that can be used to reduce it.
A. How large companies handle "Technical Debt"
B. 6 steps to manage technical debt effectively
C. Combating system complexity
D. NASA Project case study
E. Impact on the quality of your business-critical applications
Your Information will be kept private and secure.
- Balancing Legacy Systems and the need to ModernizeJuly 26, 2016
- Technical Debt: Much More Than Just CodeJuly 22, 2016
- A CFOs Guide To Leaving Technical Debt BehindJuly 14, 2016
- Bringing Technical Debt and DevOps out of the IT DepartmentJune 29, 2016
- Software and Code Quality in Automobile Safety-Critical ApplicationsJune 27, 2016
- Balancing Legacy Systems and the need to Modernize July 26, 2016
- Technical Debt: Much More Than Just Code July 22, 2016
- A CFOs Guide To Leaving Technical Debt Behind July 14, 2016
- Bringing Technical Debt and DevOps out of the IT Department June 29, 2016
- Software and Code Quality in Automobile Safety-Critical Applications June 27, 2016
- The Errors and Hazards of Technical Debt June 20, 2012
- Technical Debt Debate, with Ward Cunningham & Capers Jones January 22, 2013
- Part II: Practical Examples of Paying Down Technical Debt March 26, 2012
- Technical Debt Folklore – “All technical debt is intentional” December 5, 2012
- Technical Debt: Naughty or Nice? January 7, 2013
- Darren Goldbach: Simple example but very meaningful. Small debt can...
- Andy Keller: A great book on good and bad debt is Good Debt, Ba...
- Webcounted.com: Just desire to say your article is as surprising....
- Jim Bethancourt: Looks like the slides are posted here: http://rybe...
- Richard Bishop: Thanks for mentioning my article. I just noticed t...
Agile Application Application Development Architecture Bill Curtis Business Applications Business Risk CAST CISQ Code Quality CRASH Design Debt Gartner Internal Software Quality Israel Gat IT IT Debt Lean Messy code Outsourcing Podcast Quality Debt Refactor Scrum SEI - Software Engineering Institute Software Software Architecture Software Code Software Debt Software Defects Software Developer Software Development Software Maintainability Software Maintenance Software Project Software Quality Software Vendor Static Code Analysis Structural Quality Technical Debt technical quality Testing Testing Debt Ward Cunningham Webinar
Follow @OnTechnicalDebt on Twitter