Technical Debt: The Silent Application Killer – ThoughtWorks
Responses : Comments are off for this post
This SlideShare presentation from Graham Brooks (ThoughtWorks) explains why Technical Debt is an important concept to understand, as well as the different strategies that can be used to reduce it.
A. How large companies handle "Technical Debt"
B. 6 steps to manage technical debt effectively
C. Combating system complexity
D. NASA Project case study
E. Impact on the quality of your business-critical applications
Your Information will be kept private and secure.
- Technical Debt in Legacy Functionality: Prevent Accrued InterestMay 17, 2018
- Technical Debt for Continuous Innovation: Strategies to AvoidMarch 9, 2018
- Technical Debt: 3 Biggest Organizational MistakesFebruary 1, 2018
- Technical Debt: CISQ Releases New Standard to Define and Measure Technical DebtJanuary 2, 2018
- The Pain Point of Technical DebtFebruary 1, 2017
- Technical Debt in Legacy Functionality: Prevent Accrued Interest May 17, 2018
- Technical Debt for Continuous Innovation: Strategies to Avoid March 9, 2018
- Technical Debt: 3 Biggest Organizational Mistakes February 1, 2018
- Technical Debt: CISQ Releases New Standard to Define and Measure Technical Debt January 2, 2018
- Technical Debt & DevOps: 5 factors fueling automation in IT December 27, 2017
- The Errors and Hazards of Technical Debt June 20, 2012
- Technical Debt Debate, with Ward Cunningham & Capers Jones January 22, 2013
- Technical Debt Folklore – “All technical debt is intentional” December 5, 2012
- Part II: Practical Examples of Paying Down Technical Debt March 26, 2012
- Pragmatic Agile Development: How to develop fast & contain Technical Debt January 6, 2012
- Jim Bethancourt: Looks like the slides are posted here: http://rybe...
- Richard Bishop: Thanks for mentioning my article. I just noticed t...
- Michael Sloan: Researching comparative values for technical debt....
- Alexandra Szynkarski: Thanks for the information! The post has been upda...
- Dennis Mancl: The Technical Debt workshop at SPLASH has been mov...
Agile Application Application Development Architecture Bill Curtis Business Applications Business Risk CAST CISQ Code Quality CRASH Design Debt Gartner Internal Software Quality Israel Gat IT IT Debt Lean Messy code Outsourcing Podcast Quality Debt Refactor Scrum SEI - Software Engineering Institute Software Software Architecture Software Code Software Debt Software Defects Software Developer Software Development Software Maintainability Software Maintenance Software Project Software Quality Software Vendor Static Code Analysis Structural Quality Technical Debt technical quality Testing Testing Debt Ward Cunningham Webinar
Follow @OnTechnicalDebt on Twitter